Your personal details will never be shared to the third party advertisers. We are truly committed to your privacy so we make sure your information is shared only with the matches you want.
Information and its use:
When using our website/services, or simply signing up for our newsletter, you are required to enter personal details such as:
- •Your name
- •Email address
- •Postal address
- •Phone numbers
- •Debit or credit card details
We collect the information from you in order to:
- •Provide complete access to our website
- •Register as an authorized user on our website
- •Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered to your preferred mode of communication (e-mail, or phone)
- •Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct our market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on our website and these activities are completely safe.
- •Stop users from posting content that is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
How We Collect and Use Information
- • Log Files. When you visit our website, the information from your website is automatically gathered by our servers from your browser. The information includes your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider you use, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks. By doing this we analyze trends and brands, prevent fraud, gather demographic info and many more. We do not share the log files and they are safe.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email to email@example.com. You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.
There are extreme security measures that will be used to protect misused or lost content in our database. These technologies are the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Strong Encryption. These technologies are used during transactions and the administrative accessing of our website. There are also other propriety measures that are applied. We will do our best to provide the best transmission between our servers and your computer. However, since all information is transmitted throughout the Internet we can’t guarantee a 100% secure transmission. With this in mind, we are not responsible for any misuse or disclosure.
Any questions about these terms may be directed through email to the support team of this website.